BWG Health IMMUN OTS
9 vitamins, 10 trace elements & 2 plant extracts
BWG Health Immune OTS is a unique, highly concentrated vitamin complex designed to maintain a normally functioning immune system.
It contains a special combination of micronutrients that help support normal immune system function, energy metabolism, cell protection and maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
Vitamin C and zinc, together with vitamin D and the trace elements selenium and copper, contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Vitamin B2 and biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes. Selected B vitamins support energy metabolism. The product also contains micronutrients for cell protection.
The coordinated nutrients are contained in the practical drinking bottle.
Simply drink 1x daily one drinking ampoule for a strong immune system. Ideal also for on the go.
Water, orange juice concentrate (20%), L-ascorbic acid, fructose, flavor, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, acidity regulator (sodium hydroxide), nicotinamide, Cistus creticus L. (0. 19%) , preservative (potassium sorbate), thickener (xanthan gum), zinc gluconate, calcium D-pantothenate, sweeteners (sodium cyclamate, sucralose, saccharin, neohesperidin), ferrous gluconate, citrus extract (Citrus aurantium L. ) (0.06%), retinyl palmitate, manganese sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, copper gluconate, colorant (beta-carotene), potassium iodide, D-biotin, chromium (III) chloride, sodium molybdate, sodium selenite, phylloquinone, cholecalciferol.
Gluten Free, Aspartame Free, HACCP, Food Grade, Lactose Free, GMO Free, Non-GMO.
Developed and manufactured in Germany
It's all in there:
- Vitamin A strengthens the immune system, is important for cell growth and iron balance/metabolism.
- Vitamin B1 is important for concentration and for optimizing cell function.
- Vitamin B2 is important for the nerve functions and the maintenance of the nerve coating
- Vitamin B2 is involved in the breakdown of homocysteine and is an oxidation protector
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy metabolism, reduction of fatigue and fatigue, and normal functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to collagen formation and thus to normal, healthy function of bones, cartilage, skin and teeth.
- Vitamin C protects the brain's thinking functions and serves as an antioxidant
- Vitamin C is important for joint function and helps protect organs such as the eyes, kidneys, nerves, brain, heart and blood vessels from the effects of free radicals.
- Vitamin C increases the permeability of vascular walls and is involved in many metabolic processes and in the breakdown of cholesterol.
- Vitamin D3 is nutritionally important for bones, teeth and the immune system.
- Vitamin D3 contributes to a normal calcium level in the blood and has a function in cell division.
- Vitamin E contributes to the maintenance of healthy blood vessels and intact blood circulation
- Vitamin E helps protect organs such as the eyes, kidneys, nerves, brain, heart and blood vessels from the effects of free radicals.
- Vitamin E shields vital vitamins, hormones and enzymes from the attacks of free radicals.
- Vitamin E is particularly important for the functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin E is important for blood flow properties
- Vitamin K is important for strong, stable bones and contributes to better bone remineralization.
- Niacin (vitamin B3) is important for skin and nerve function
- Niacin (vitamin B3) is needed for the formation and breakdown of carbohydrates, fatty acids and amino acids.
- Biotin to support metabolic function (carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism).
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) is of central importance as a coenzyme component for the entire metabolism
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) helps the body to properly utilize carbohydrates and amino acids
- Iron is necessary for the function of the immune system and for the optimization of the immune defenses
- Iron is required for mental/cognitive development and function
- Iron is important for hemoglobin formation and oxygen transport
- Iron is needed for blood formation
- Zinc contributes to normal immune system function, normal fatty acid metabolism and metabolism of macronutrients
- Zinc contributes to normal acid-base metabolism
- Zinc is important for a well-functioning immune system and an active metabolism.
- Zinc is a component of enzymes that scavenge free radicals
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissue and healthy pigmentation of skin and hair.
- Copper is important for the function of the brain and nerves as well as for the formation of bones and connective tissue.
- Copper is important for supporting the metabolism, the immune system and the defense against free radicals.
- Copper is necessary for the normal functioning of the neurological system.
- manganese - a component of the antioxidant protection system of the organism
- manganese promotes normal bone formation
- Selenium protects the body against free radicals
- The body needs selenium for the function of the immune system and for cell protection
- selenium is an essential trace element with important functions in metabolism
- Chromium helps regulate blood sugar levels
- chromium - important functions in carbohydrate metabolism
- Molybdenum is involved in uric acid metabolism
- Iodine is essential for normal mental development and plays a role in brain development
- Iodine is important for metabolism
- Citrus aurantium L. + Cistus creticus L.- Unfortunately, the law does not allow any information to be given here.
Consume 1 vial daily with or after a meal.
Our immune OTS can also be taken permanently.
Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store at room temperature (up to 25°C), cool, dry and protected from sunlight. The proportion of natural ingredients contained in BWG Beauty Drink may lead to slight color changes or turbidity in the drinking liquid, which have no effect on the product Quality.
You can combine our BWG Health IMMUN OTS with the following products and also take them at the same time:
This could also interest you:
There are no reviews yet.