BWG Health Sleep Capsules
Many millions of people spend their nights with restless sleep or even sleepless. In the morning you wake up exhausted, struggle to get out of bed and are tired and listless during the day.
Conventional sleeping pills often have side effects and are therefore unsuitable as a permanent solution.
Nature, on the other hand, has many well-tolerated and natural sleep-inducing remedies.
In BWG Health, we have combined many of them, balanced them with vitamins and minerals and packed them into vegan capsules.
Unique active ingredient complex: Natural active ingredients from African black bean, lemon balm leaves, valerian root, hop flowers, ashwaganda, lavender flowers, saffron and sage leaves combined with tryptophan, melatonin, black pepper, B vitamins and omega 3.
The unique combination of high-quality natural active ingredients distinguishes BWG Health sleep capsules from other products.
OMEGA 3, Griffonia Simplifica Seed Powder (98% 5HTO), ground lemon balm leaves, ground valerian root, ground hop flowers, L-tryptophan, melatonin, ashwaganda extract, nictic acid amide niacin, MCT powder, Ground Lavender Flowers, Ground Pepper Black, Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Hydrochloride, Flaxseed Flour, Ground Saffron, Ground Sage Leaves, Coating Agent (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin).
Gluten Free, Aspartame Free, Lactose Free, GMO Free, Non-GMO.
Developed and manufactured in Germany
This is all in our sleep capsules:
- Omega-3 fatty acids have a protective effect on blood vessels and nerves.
- Griffonia Simplifica Seed Powder /African Black Bean: The seeds of the plant are used as an herbal supplement because of their content of 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP). 5-Hydroxytryptophan is an important building block for the human body to form the neurotransmitter serotonin.
- Melissa has a calming and antispasmodic effect.
- Baldrian root contains sesquiterpenes. This has a sleep-inducing and sedative effect
- Hops has a sleep-inducing and sedative effect
- L-tryptophan has a sedative effect
- Melatonin helps to shorten the time it takes to fall asleep
- Melatonin helps alleviate the subjective sensation of jet lag
- Ashwaghanda also called sleep berry, is one of the most commonly used medicines in Ayurvedic medicine and are sometimes used to treat insomnia
- Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) supports the functions of the nervous system
- Lavender flowers have a calming property. The medicinal plant is used to alleviate complaints such as inner restlessness, nervous exhaustion, difficulty falling asleep, migraine, and nervous gastrointestinal and bilious complaints.
- It is scientifically confirmed that piperine promotes the absorption of other nutrients and increases its bioavailability. Likewise, piperine has antioxidant, expectorant, anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antimicrobial properties.
- Saffron has long been used in traditional medicine. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to make any health claims.
- Thiamine contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy metabolism, normal immune system and a normal nervous system.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity and red blood cells
- Vitamin B12 supports the performance of the brain and is involved in all growth processes in the body. It is important for cell formation, cell structure and folic acid metabolism and contributes to the formation of red blood cells.
Take 2 capsules daily with sufficient water. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store at room temperature (up to 25°C), cool, dry and protected from sunlight.
You can combine our BWG Health sleep capsules with the following products and also take them at the same time:
This could also interest you:
There are no reviews yet.