BWG Health Multi Gums
Our delicious Multi Gums taste wonderfully fruity like orange and are super soft. They contain a variety of vitamins and trace elements.
Vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D3, vitamin E, vitamin B2/riboflavin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin K, biotin, folic acid, iodine, zinc and inositol are in them.
To save sugar we have replaced a part with natural stevia.
We do not use artificial colors and instead use paprika and carrot concentrates for coloring.
Don't just bring a smile to your face while snacking. Give your body a handful of vitamins as well.
Our fruity Multi Gums are delicious for children and adults.
To be able to regulate the intake, we have a child-proof cap on our Multi Gums.
Glucose syrup, syrup, sugar, gelling agent (pectins), acidifier (citric acid), coloring food (concentrate from peppers and carrots), L-ascorbic acid, natural orange flavor, vegetable oil (coconut/canola), DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Sweetener (steviol glycosides), zinc gluconate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, coating agent (carnauba wax), retinyl acetate, menaquinone, potassium iodide, inositol, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, D-biotin, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin.
100% Vegan, Gluten Free, Aspartame Free, Lactose Free, GMO Free, Non-GMO.
Developed and manufactured in Germany
This is all in the delicious gum drops
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and the immune system
- Vitamin C helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of fatigue and tiredness
- Vitamin E helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, skin, hair and nails
- Zinc contributes to normal functioning of the immune system and helps protect cells from oxidative stress Vitamin B6 contributes to a normal energy metabolism, a normal immune system and a normal function of the nervous system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine, protein and glycogen metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal mental function
- Vitamin B2/riboflavin contributes to normal energy metabolism and normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B2/riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes, red blood cells, vision, and skin
- Vitamin B2/riboflavin contributes to normal iron metabolism and helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin A contributes to normal iron metabolism
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes, normal skin and normal vision
- Vitamin A contributes to normal immune system function
- Vitamin A has a function in cell specialization
- Vitamin K is important for blood clotting and incorporation of calcium into bones.
- Vitamin K contributes to better remineralization of bones
- Vitamin K is important for strong, stable bones
- Iodine is necessary for normal energy metabolism and thyroid growth and function
- Iodine is a component of thyroid hormones, which, among other things, activate energy metabolism.
- folic acid is needed for cell division and blood formation
- folic acid is important for the formation of new cells and cell growth
- folic acid is involved in the breakdown of homocysteine
- Biotin is important for protein metabolism
- Biotin is needed for protein metabolism
- Biotin to support metabolic functions (carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism)
- Vitamin D3 contributes to the maintenance of normal bone, normal muscle function and normal immune system function
- Vitamin D3 contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin D3 contributes to normal absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D3 contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Vitamin B12 supports brain performance and is involved in all growth processes in the body. It is important for cell formation, cell structure and folic acid metabolism and contributes to the formation of red blood cells.
Consume 1 or 2 gums daily
Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store at room temperature (up to 25°C), cool, dry and protected from sunlight.
You can combine our BWG Health Multi Gums with the following products and also take them at the same time:
This could also interest you:
There are no reviews yet.