BWG Health Flora 15 - Cultures Complex
The healthier the intestinal flora, the healthier the person!
In naturopathy, building up the intestinal flora has traditionally been one of the most important components of any therapy.
- IT COUNTS AMONG THE MOST EFFECTIVE MEASURES TO MAINTAIN HEALTH!
Especially after taking antibiotics, the intestinal flora should be rebuilt immediately. Here it is recommended to take them over a longer period of time.
A disturbed intestinal flora is often also the result of today's modern lifestyle and diet. Stress, antibiotic therapies, acid-forming foods and an overly sterile living environment can have a negative effect on the intestines.
Supporting the intestinal flora is therefore useful in many cases. At least three months are recommended. Probiotics can also positively support the vaginal flora.
PROBIOTICS POWDER FOR THE IMMUNE SYSTEM:
The probiotic cultures in FLORA 15 provide an uncomplicated symbiosis steering. Since an overwhelming part of our immune system is located in the intestine and is closely related to the intestinal flora, probiotics like FLORA 15 support a harmonious intestinal flora.
PROBIOTICS WITH LACTOBACILLUS REUTERI, LACTOBACILLUS SALIVARIUS AND BIFIDUM INFANTIS.
In FLORA 15 you get the particularly important cultures Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus salivarius and Bifidum infantis, which are known for numerous extremely positive effects.
L. salivarius is an antagonist of the caries bacteria in our mouth, as is L. reuteri. Probiotics with L. reuteri and B. infantis are also recommended for expectant and nursing mothers
For people who want an all-in-one solution for their health, we developed FLORA 15 which is additionally added with B vitamins and magnesium. This further enhances the product and gives it a high Benefit.
Magnesium salts of citric acid, resistant corn dextrin, coating agent hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (vegan capsule shell), lactic acid and bifidobacteria [Bifidobacterium (= B.). breve, B. infantis, B. lactis, B. longum, Lactobacillus (=L.) acidophilus, L. bulgaricus, L. casei, L. crispatus, L. fermentum, L. paracasei, L. plantarum, L. reuteri, L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius, Streptococcus thermophilus], niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamin, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)
100% vegan, gluten free, aspartame free, GMO free, non-GMO.
Developed and manufactured in Germany
With our FLORA 15 you get the particularly important cultures Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus salivarius and Bifidum infantis, which are known for numerous, extremely positive effects.
L. salivarius is an antagonist of the caries bacteria in our mouth, as is L. reuteri. Probiotics with L. reuteri and B. infantis are also recommended to expectant and nursing mothers.
Probiotics help restore normal intestinal flora!
But that's not enough for us. We have enriched our Flora 15 with several vitamins and trace elements. Here are some more health benefits for your body:
- Niacin, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, riboflavin, thiamine, biotin, magnesium contribute to normal nervous system function.
- Vitamin B12, vitamin B6, niacin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, folate, magnesium contribute to the reduction of fatigue and tiredness
- Niacin, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, thiamin, biotin, magnesium contribute to normal energy metabolism
- Niacin, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, thiamin, biotin, folic acid, magnesium contribute to normal mental function
- Vitamin B12, vitamin B6, folic acid contribute to normal immune system function
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- B12, B6 and folic acid contribute to normal functioning of the immune system.
- Niacin, riboflavin, biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Niacin riboflavin, biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance
- Folic acid contributes to the growth of maternal tissue during pregnancy
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Thiamine contributes to normal heart function
- Vitamin B12 supports brain performance and is involved in all growth processes in the body. It is important for cell formation, cell structure and folic acid metabolism and contributes to the formation of red blood cells.
Take 2 capsules per day before a meal with sufficient liquid.
Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store at room temperature (up to 25°C), cool, dry and protected from sunlight.
You can combine our BWG Health Flora 15 with the following products and also take them at the same time:
This could also interest you:
There are no reviews yet.