BWG Health Senior 50+ Drink Balance
Build-up food for seniors, young people, convalescents and athletes.
The targeted combination of energy and vital substances to actively support your health.
With increasing age, the organism needs more nutrients to remain vital and efficient. A balanced supply of vital substances and a good nutritional status are particularly important for people in the second half of life and for convalescent people.
A nutrient deficiency begins insidiously and only becomes apparent when important bodily functions decline. This also applies to human mental functions. Laboratory detection of deficiency symptoms is so time-consuming and costly that it is economically easier to provide the body with nutrients on a regular basis.
Prevent the lack of vital substances.
BWG Health - Senior 50+ is an optimal nutrition for seniors, which supplies the body with all necessary minerals, trace elements and vitamins and thus supports the immune system specifically.
A long-term intake of BWG Health - Senior 50+ can promote the vital substance balance and is suitable:
- to protect the cells of the body
- to compensate for energy losses
- for states of exhaustion
- to support the cardiovascular system
- to improve the quality of life
- for optimal support of the immune system
- suitable for vegetarians
Regular nutritional supplementation for seniors with BWG Health can effectively compensate for nutritional deficiencies.
Protein blend (milk protein concentrate, calcium caseinate), dextrose, fructose, sugar, inulin, maltodextrin, canola oil powder (canola oil, glucose syrup, milk protein, natural flavor), potassium citrate, calcium carbonate, sweet whey powder, L-arginine, magnesium carbonate, potassium chloride, L-ascorbic acid, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Chromium Chloride, Nicotinamide, Sodium Molybdate, Manganese Gluconate, Retinyl Acetate, Calcium D-pantothenate, Copper Gluconate, Cyanocobalamin, Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Phylloquinone, Pteroyl Monoglutamic Acid, Potassium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, D-Biotin.
Gluten Free, Aspartame Free, HACCP, Food Grade, GMO Free, Non-GMO.
Developed and manufactured in Germany
- Vitamins promotes the development of all body organs and tissues.
- Biotin supports the building of protein
- Biotin supports the production of energy from fat
- The body needs biotin to control the release of energy from carbohydrates
- Biotin is required for normal nerve function
- Vitamin A supports the immune system
- Vitamin A is important for cell growth
- Vitamin A to strengthen the immune system
- Vitamin A is important for iron balance/metabolism
- Vitamin A is important for the immune system, protection of body cells, connective tissue, wound healing, scar formation, utilization of iron
- Vitamin B1 is important for concentration
- Vitamin B1 for the optimization of cell function
- Vitamin B12 supports memory performance
- Vitamin B12 supports brain performance
- Vitamin B12 is important for folic acid metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 helps to maintain memory function longer in old age
- Vitamin B12 is important for maintaining bone density
- Vitamin B12 supports cell growth and cell renewal
- Vitamin B2 - oxidation protection
- Vitamin B6 / riboflavin supports energy absorption from foods
- Vitamin B6 / riboflavin promotes healthy skin and mucous membranes
- Vitamin B6 is necessary for energy metabolism and muscle activity
- Vitamin B6 is important for nervous system and immune defense
- Vitamin B6 supports glucose metabolism
- Vitamin B6 helps the body to properly utilize carbohydrates, fat and proteins.
- Vitamin B6 helps the body utilize iron
- Vitamin B6 is nutritionally essential for carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism
- Vitamin B6 is important for connective tissue metabolism (cross-linking of collagen and elastin)
- Vitamin C is important for maintaining bone density
- Vitamin C protects memory
- Vitamin C protects the thinking functions of the brain
- Vitamin C supports the body's defenses
- Vitamin C is important for joint function
- Vitamin C helps to eliminate substances that are foreign to the body
- Vitamin C helps protect organs such as the eyes, kidneys, nerves, brain, heart and blood vessels from the effects of free radicals.
- Vitamin C is necessary for the formation and maintenance of healthy bones, teeth, gums, cartilage and skin.
- Vitamin C is involved in cartilage and bone metabolism
- Vitamin C - Improves blood circulation
- Vitamin C - Increase of the immune defense
- Vitamin D3 - is important for the functions of the immune system
- Vitamin D3 - nutritionally important for bones and immune system.
- Vitamin E contributes to the maintenance of healthy blood vessels and intact blood circulation
- Vitamin E protects vital vitamins, hormones and enzymes from free radical attacks.
- Vitamin E has a vasodilating effect
- Vitamin E is important for blood flow properties
- Vitamin E contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects cells in the body and supports the body's natural defenses
- Vitamin E is important for healthy muscle function
- Vitamin B1, B2, B6, B12 - support of blood formation
- Vitamin B1, B2, B6, B12 - maintaining healthy nerves
Directions for use
BWG Health Senior 50+ may be prepared into a beverage or added to a meal for nutritional fortification. This product is intended to be used (up to 2 servings daily if needed) to supplement your diet.
Preparation for one serving
Stir 40g (2 scoops) into 300ml water with a whisk or add 40g powder and 300ml water to a shaker and shake vigorously (tip: it tastes tastier with milk, if milk is used, its nutritional values must be added). Always consume the product freshly prepared.
Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store at room temperature (up to 25°C), cool, dry and protected from sunlight.
Our BWG Health Senior 50+ Drink goes together with all our products and can also be taken at the same time.
This could also interest you:
There are no reviews yet.